- Just a lovely lady who you really feel you can trust and open up to without being judged.
- I felt very understood. Gave space to raise tough issues and find a way through. Sense of humour very helpful! Peaceful and calm demeanour. Intuitive and thoughtful line of questions.
- I think the sessions were well handled and gently progressive.
- Having the opportunity to think through my ideas and decide upon approaches I wish to try next.
- I have found out who I am.
- The sessions have enabled me to come to terms with the issues in my life.
- You have helped me to tolerate myself more and to see that it is possible to cope with the bad times in non-destructive ways.
- The sessions have been very helpful, having someone to listen to how I feel in a friendly and attentive way has helped me to feel more at ease with my own feelings.
- The sessions have helped me unburden myself and helped me relax. They have helped focus and change my outlook on life.
- I have a sense of who I am again. I can rely on myself and say ‘no’ if I want to, and get my life back.
- Extremely helpful. It has allowed me to share my thoughts, frustrations, confusion and fears in a confidential, independent and safe environment. More importantly, it has and is helping me to understand the illness and develop strategies to prevent and manage in the future.
- Very helpful. Almost immediately stopped me going further down a bad spiral and got me looking forward again.
- Enabled me to see the wood for the trees and make the changes I needed to make.
- I have learnt strategies to help cope and to understand myself more.
- Good pace. Enabled me to talk about my fears with dignity.
- Calm, non-judgemental, very facilitating. Very good at helping us to find our own path.
- Very even unbiased approach. Excellent observation.
- Good tools and techniques to help me deal with my situation / anxiety.
- Counselling has given me greater confidence and capacity to handle difficult situations.